Depending on the customer's privacy settings, Climb will grab the email, name, address, and phone. If it does not auto populate, the customer will only need to fill the form out the first time interacting with Climb.
Articles in this section
- Can I write comments from within Climb to post to the live feed?
- Can more than one item be claimed in a single comment? Example; Sold 1,3,5,6.
- Can you shop the replay with Climb?
- Do customers see all of the Facebook Live events they watch for all consultants using Climb?
- Do I need to keep the sale open for Climb to respond to comments?
- Do I need to use the sequential numbering system Climb?
- Does Climb collect all customer information or do they need to input it manually?
- Should I still show numbers during the live?
- Why did Climb just release an item for purchase again?